SugarChimp is a bi-directional, always-on integration between your CRM and Mailchimp. SugarChimp enables CRM users to:
- Send high-value campaigns with easier to use tools. Mailchimp has the ability to create polished and professional campaigns using simple, drag-and-drop tools to create just the look you want.
- Have reliable email delivery. Because CRMs can only send so many emails at once, campaigns can take awhile to send, especially if your list is larger. If you max out your sends, there currently isn't a notification in the CRM letting you know, the campaigns simply just stop. Additionally, using the CRM Campaign module will usually result in higher spam ratings. All of these factors mean less reliable email delivery.
- See up to date campaign and subscriber information directly within your CRM.
- Allows Mailchimp admins to use CRM fields to segment users to target campaigns to audiences.
- Handle large lists in an efficient and scalable way.
- Increase efficiency by offering more automation features. Mailchimp's automations are simple to use and have more variable options. Syncing data with SugarChimp enables you to more powerfully use the automation tools in Mailchimp based on data changes and field updates that happen in your CRM.
We are always working to enhance SugarChimp and provide new features. Here are some of the most common questions we get from new customers. To read more about SugarChimp for SugarCRM here or SugarChimp for SuiteCRM here.