SugarChimp is a bi-directional, always-on integration between your CRM and Mailchimp. SugarChimp enables CRM users to:
- Send high-value campaigns with easier to use tools. Mailchimp has the ability to create polished and professional campaigns using simple, drag-and-drop tools to create just the look you want.
- Have reliable email delivery. Because CRMs can only send so many emails at once, campaigns can take awhile to send, especially if your list is larger. If you max out allowable sends within your CRM, there currently isn't a notification in your CRM letting you know, the campaigns simply just stop. Additionally, using the CRM Campaign module will usually result in higher spam ratings. All of these factors mean less reliable email delivery.
- See up to date campaign and subscriber information directly within your CRM.
- Use CRM fields to segment users to target campaigns to audiences.
- Handle large lists in an efficient and scalable way.
- Increase efficiency by offering more automation features. Mailchimp's automations are simple to use and have more variable options. Syncing data with SugarChimp enables you to more powerfully use the automation tools in Mailchimp based on data changes and field updates that happen in your CRM.