You can upgrade your plan at any time from within the SugarChimp Configuration page within Administration of your CRM. Upgrading comes with a free 2 week trial to allow you time to explore and confirm the upgraded plan is right for you. If you change your mind, you can downgrade at any time. To upgrade, follow the steps below:
1. From within your CRM, navigate to Administration
2. Under the SugarChimp section, click Setup
3. Navigate to Step 2 of the configuration and follow the directions provided on screen
If you've been using the Basic plan of SugarChimp, you may start to wonder when it's right to move to the Professional tier. The Professional tier offers greater flexibility and automation by automatically adding all contacts to your Sugar target lists so they can sync to Mailchimp. Additionally, the Professional tier opens up the ability to view Mailchimp Reporting from the CRM Report module directly.
Here are 3 things to look for to determine when it's right to move tiers from Basic to Professional:
1. If you're sending a greater volume of campaigns and manually adding records to lists in CRM becomes burdensome.
2. When the want to be able to see everyone who opened a campaign or clicked on a link through the CRM's Report module.
3. If you want to send new lead drip campaigns. For example, if a new lead comes into the CRM and you want to send them a Welcome email drip campaign or if a Lead Status changes to Nurture and you want to initiate a drip campaign.
If you'd like greater insight into SugarChimp plans, please reaching to firstname.lastname@example.org.