You can upgrade your plan at any time from within the SugarChimp Configuration page within Administration of your CRM. Upgrading comes with a free 2 week trial to allow you time to explore and confirm the upgraded plan is right for you. If you change your mind, you can downgrade at any time. To upgrade, follow the steps below:
1. From within your CRM, navigate to Administration
2. Click SugarChimp Configuration at the bottom of the page
3. Navigate to Step 2 of the configuration and follow the directions provided on screen
If you've been using the Basic plan of SugarChimp, you may start to wonder when it's right to move to the Professional tier. The Professional tier offers greater flexibility and automation by automatically adding all contacts to your Sugar target lists so they can sync to Mailchimp. Additionally, the Professional tier opens up the ability to view Mailchimp Reporting from the Sugar Report module directly.
Here are 3 things to look for to determine when it's right to move tiers from Basic to Professional:
1. If you're sending a greater volume of campaigns and manually adding records to lists in Sugar becomes burdensome.
2. When the want to be able to see everyone who opened a campaign or clicked on a link through Sugar's Report module.
3. If you want to send new Lead drip Campaigns. For example, if a new Lead comes into Sugar and you want to send them a Welcome email drip Campaign or if a Lead Status changes to Nurture and you want to initiate a drip campaign.
If you'd like greater insight into SugarChimp plans, please reaching to email@example.com.