Running the latest version of SugarChimp ensures you have a more seamless experience. If you're not sure if you have the most recent version, view our Release Notes and Version History to determine if you need to upgrade.
To Update SugarChimp from an Older Version
- Navigate to the orders page and download the latest package based on your CRM (Sugar 8, Sugar 7, Sugar 6, or SuiteCRM). Note: Ensure your package is not unzipped by the browser. You will need the entire .zip file.
- Upload and install the package in the CRM. (Specific instructions for SugarCRM are below.) Note: Do NOT uninstall the current version of SugarChimp.
- All of your previous settings will be maintained, and you can continue to use SugarChimp normally.
Upload steps for SugarCRM
- Navigate to your SugarCRM and login as an admin user.
- Click your profile picture in the top right and select to Admin
- Navigate to Module Loader
- Upload the zip package
- Click install, agree to the terms and continue. It will take a couple minutes to install.
- You should now be redirected to SugarChimp’s Welcome Screen.