- Navigate to your CRM and login as an admin user.
- Navigate to Module Loader within Admin.
- Upload the zip file.
- Click Install, agree to the terms and select Commit. (Note: installation may take a few minutes.)
- You should now be redirected to SugarChimp’s Welcome Screen. If not, you can get there navigating to Setup within the SugarChimp section of the Admin page.
When you’re ready to get started, SugarChimp will begin by checking your system for compatibility. There are four essentials that SugarChimp checks to ensure proper functionality. They are:
- You are running PHP 5.3 or greater
- cURL is enabled
- Mailchimp can communicate with your CRM instance
- Your CRM Scheduler is active and running
Here are the descriptions of what all you might see:
Box 1:Everything is Working!
Box 2:One or more Requirements are not met!
Box 3:Recheck Failed!
|Next: Press to go to Step 2!||
On Step 2, you will validate your SugarChimp License. You will see step by step instructions on screen for how to validate your license. If you attempt to validate an inappropriate key, SugarChimp will alert you that the validation was unsuccessful.
Once the License Key is successfully validated, you can continue to Step 3!
On Step 3, click the Mailchimp icon to sign in to Mailchimp and connect your account. Once successful, you'll see a note indicated that you are successfully connected.
If you do not yet have a Mailchimp account, you can create one here.
NOTE: SugarChimp can only install 1 Mailchimp Account at a time, although you can change accounts at any time, if needed. Once connected, you'll be directed to sync a list.